Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy returns

Sometimes riding the crazy train means you don't have time to post.  I have just come through about 6 months of depression.  Various stresses various crap and I am now just getting level.  I have a cat wanting to knead my leg right now so I am getting irritated.  The claws digging in do not mean affection from my end.

I am sick and in pain and yet so much better mentally than I have been for a while.  Fall is coming and that is my favorite time of the year.  I am taking my vitamin D and find I am one of those people that really naturally prefer the dark days to the light.  I always felt bad about that; as if I were some sort of idiot slacker.  I do love the dawn but from the 'end of the night' side rather than the when you first 'wake up' side.

Oh, dear headaches coming round again and it is 3 in the morning.  Got to go.  Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment